April 19, 2008

Happy Earth Day - Emilia's Challenge

JustJohanna is having a bunch of challenges today for Earth Day. I am going to participate as much as I can hopefully participating in all of the challenges. Because I HAVE TO WIN stamps. My wishlist is 10 miles long for JJ stamps so HOPEFULLY I will win the big kahuna $250 worth of JJ stamps and I can finally get all of them that I NEED. Last year I won the limited edition Earth Day stamp so stay tuned for something created with it in honor of Earth Day. Of course I need to win this years Limited edition stamp because I WILL h2h them all for a set. hint hint.

Prizes -

The participants from each of the blog challenges will be entered into the grand prize drawing for the following items:

One (1) grand prize of a $250 justjohanna shopping spree. It's MINE all MINE

One (1) second prize of a $50 justjohanna gift certificate.

Five (5) third prizes of 25% off coupons for the justjohanna online store.

One (1) limited edition Al in Space rubber stamp for the winner of each of the individual challenges. H2H


Emilia's challenge was to recycle and use coffee sleeves in your card. I didn't have a coffee sleeve so I used recycled paper and I also use scraps. I crimped it to make it look like the coffee sleeve. All other parts of the card recycled scraps were used also. I modified the JJ sentiment to read HaPPy EArtHdAy with sPRinkLes on toP. Cute huh?


Using recycled scraps, paper and my crimper to look like coffee sleeves (pic above)



Detail on the play on sentiment (above)

enjoy missprissY! Good luck everyone but I still HOPE I WIN. =D

2 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

OMG! You are smart to change birthday into earthday! and you are quick to use crimper!
I am so impressed with the yummy cake! Thank you for playing - make my challenge more interesting! :D

Rina said...

Cupcakes look so YUMMY:)
Love your sentiments, too!
Wonderful work!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails