April 08, 2008

Saltbox Love

Another really quickie post... I just love my new Saltbox Studio stamps sets.... I finally got to use some of them from the Sheep set. I CASEd this card entirely but I can't wait to design some originals too. I added a little this and that to mine...I used white fun fluff on the sheep, some bling in the flower centers and the stitching along the grass is faux stitching ie a black marker. I love this card and the sentiment. I have it sitting on my desk in plain view where I can be reminded of this beautiful sentiment. Always brings peace to my heart. Lambs and sheep are so gentle anyway.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!
Fabulous job! :)

michelle g. said...

This is so cute! I love the colored flowers -is this stickles?

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails