April 13, 2008

Don't Peek ;D...ATC Zone

Don't look now if you are in the latest Durcan Designs ATC swap and don't want to see them yet. Mine are in the mail and thought I'd post mine. (Click on any picture to enlarge for detail) Very simple design using one of my favorite sentiments from Hampton Arts. I wanted it to look like a little picture frame so I added the string for hanging. Hopefully it can be hung lovingly in art studios across the globe.... well that's lofty.... I embossed the A in Art with gold embossing powder and also used Crystal Effects to make it 3-d and to pop. I also sponged in 2-colors for my ink. I used some of my favorite dsp from Basic Grey, Recess, 6x6 pad. The stamp is from Hampton Arts but I don't think it is available anymore. I purchased mine off of e-bay a while back. I hope you like and I also hope the swappers like it too. I can't wait to see what everyone else has done. This is my second swap with Tracy and all of the ATCs from the first swap were such high quality and so cute. You can't tell but there is blue in these too.



This is a fuzzy picture to show the detail (is that an oxymoron fuzzy/detail?) of the Crystal Effects on the "A" in Art



~enjoy
misspriss

1 comment:

michelle g. said...

Your ATC is fabulous! Thanks for sending me one even though I am not in your exchange party ;) ! I absolutely LOVE IT! Your pictures just don't do them justice!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails