April 13, 2007

Good Mail Days..


The next fabulous thing up and it's not new to most other {PRISS}y people but for me it's BIG TIME news. Yep that's right I am now the proud owner of scalloped punches, both Giga and Mega, Oval, Circle and Square. So even though the picture doesn't show all six, that's what I have.
&
The infamous Glue Pad. All were purchased through AMuse
I snuck in right under the wire but was able to luck out and get them in time before they ran out.
You can't see it very well but I also recieved the new clear Fiskars ruler. It is under the stash. This I purchased through SU.
Stay tuned.... more to come. As fellow blogger Amy Rysavy says I am just a bouncin'. I left a comment on her blog to let her know she's preachin to the choir because she received so many "good mail" packages. I think we are tied. No pressure. =D

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails