April 15, 2007

Love is Patient

~love is kind.... OK how appropriate is this for a Sunday Card upload.... Enough said, ENJOY~
I really like the new scalloped punches I just got, see "Good Mail Day" posts. I am also loving taking a single element from a SU stamp like I did with this love birds stamp from the "Olive You" SU set. I love SU stamps and sets because you get so many stamped images per stamp/per set. I masked to hide the text that came with the stamp so I could customize it a new saying. I also masked to hide the faux cage too. I just wanted the little birds and the hearts. I used SU watercolor paper, bashful blue paper, SU markers. It is another pretty simple and QUICK card. I thought it would be nice for an anniversary card, a wedding card or valentines day. Cute cute cute. Ok so I am happy with myself. I apologize for the digi pic, it's a little dark. I don't own any photo editing software and just have a basic digicam. So no pro photos here. But it is clear enough so you can see.
~miss priss me =D

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Another cute creation...I would want to add stuff to it (have to learn to keep my hands off!)...

Anonymous said...

Hello, you won on my blog!! Please e-mail me so I can get your address so I can send you your goodies! hugs flea market STudio

Anonymous said...

I love how you mixed stamp companies. I haven't touched that SU stamp in a long while. What a great idea to use it with snap stamps!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails