April 23, 2007

Kewpie Cute!!

I decided to play with my new crafty secrets kewpie set tonight. I pictured the flame on the b'day candle with a warm glow. I created the flame using SU chalks and dazzling diamond dust. I used the negative shape from 3 different size SU circle punches, creating a stencil of sorts. I stencil/chalked the center of the flame with the smallest circle in the orangey color, the next size up circle in yellow chalk and the biggest outer ring (using chalking sponge and glue), then sprinkled the entire image with dazzling diamond dust. I used watercolor pencils on the kewpie. Memory box homespun papers and decorative edge using the create-a-cut. I just love creating something really special out of a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Isn't it great!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh I love what you did with the CS kewpie stamps! We would love for you to share it in our gallery, if you have time.
www.craftysecrets.com

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails