April 16, 2007

Pull up a Latte'

I just wanted to post a quick note and let you know.... I am OOO today (that means I have a day off and I am home). ...so pull up another cup o'joe



and stop by for a visit. I'll share my agenda with you.

My Agenda
Nails, check



UPDATE ON THE NAILS. Ok the nostalgia of a quote/unquote spa day is over. I got my fix and I am glad it's over. I seriously don't mean to whine
but geeze the process of getting a manicure anymore seems like a chore. If you know what I mean? They take way too long and I end up not being able to relax in the long run because I just want them to hurry up so I CAN get home and relax over another cup-o'joe. It seemed like my stylist was just moving in slo-mo today too. Ok back to my happy place and soon.

Home spa day, check - it was nice
Use SU "I Like it Latte" set today, check, not check but soon...


~regards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the smilies! =)

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails