April 13, 2007

Happy Spring

If you click on the image you can see the glitter better. ENJOY and thanks for visiting!

How fitting my last post tonight is actually going to be a card. I was inspired from a card over on Julie HRRs blog from her A Muse gallery. I hope it was hers, I hope I didn't mess up the credits. She used all AMuse Art stamps (link below). My images however are a mix of AMuse and SU. I used SU ww paper, celery, Marvy oval scalloped punch, SU a tree for all seasons and the Amuse little bird, SU wc pencils, SU chalks, hedgehog's organdy ribbon. The little backpack on the bird is doodled by moi, he is also covered in SU dazzling diamon glitter. I almsot forgot to mention, note the scalloped edge of the card using my new Create-a-cut cutter. Ellen has a great tutorial on this with pictures. My cards have been simple lately and that's been the mood I've been in. Simple, sweet and a touch dare I say...{PRISS}y.

That's my last upload for the night. I have one more card to post but my camera is out of battery (yet again). I think I see a new digi in my future. Have to keep those GOOD MAIL DAYS coming don't I? So when it is recharged I will post more of my things.
I will leave you with this....

A stamp on my next wish list is a Hampton Art verse stamp thats says "ART washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life". It's on order at my LSS and I can't wait until it gets in.
~regards,
miss priss me

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this card...the tree with the A*muse bird is perfect!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails