April 08, 2007

Bloom Where You Are Planted


Happy Easter!





WooHoo my first picture upload. How fitting that it should be my "Bloom" card and a friendly springy chicken {I realize it's a stretch it probably should have been a bunny or something} in honor of this blessed day. I hope everyone will take some time today in contemplation.

This card was originally 4in.x4in. in size. However, it fell over {planting itself right into my black inkpad} on my craft table yesterday and it was stained. I cut approx. a one/half-inch piece off of the right edge.



I love the simplicity and quirkiness of rosie's images and have been having so much fun with them. Inspiration for this card was found over at Rosie's in her gallery.







This is one of my favorite sayings it's what I've always had to do ! I found out about these stamps after reading a favorite blog of mine Anna Wight over at sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com.




RECIPE~ Stamps-Rosie, SU; Paper-SU beige & kraft, Cosmo Cricket {i think jitterbug}; Accessories-SU markers, dazzling diamons, watercolor pencils~~

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails