May 06, 2007

Ouch!

Ok so I am really really rough on my toes. I dropped an plastic/acrylic rug mat, the kind used in offices on top of carpet and underneath office chairs. I was moving it so I could vacuum underneath it before putting it back down. It doesn't look like much and it wouldn't be so bad except I have 2 other toes that look identical to this one from separate incidences. It felt like it was under a guillotine. I made the picture really small because it is definitely too much information (TMI). I need a group hug and I don't know what is wrong with the smiley it's supposed to be animated.

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for coming buy my blog...and yes you can use a xyron, glue stick, or spray adhesive to attach the paper,and then I used my AccuCut machine. I have some other ideas, for some other dies... Just need some TIME! lol

Anonymous said...

HOW's YOUR TOE!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails