May 27, 2007

Retro Rooster

OMGosh I just love this little guy. I called him retro rooster because I used the eclectic background for the "ground". The ground looks so retro to me. He's steppin out in the groove. I might add some glitter or fun flock somewhere and I might make the sun yellow. I was just so excited about how this turned out I couldn't wait to post it. If I add more I will upload the update.

Rooster/sun stamp:Rosies Roadshow; Genuine article:SU Stamp of Authenticity/Ground:/SU Eclectic backgrounds (can't wait to use more); Paper:SU more mustard/basic black; Vintage houndstooth paper & red border around genuine article:Crafty Secrets/Earthy Paper (lovelovelove want to hoard and never use because I never want to run out of it, maybe I should buy two packs instead, one to save, one to use =D). Colored pencils.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a cool vintage card! Love that rooster!

Franzi said...

A really nice card!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails