May 02, 2007

misspriss whinetime

Ok, so you might know by now that I like to whine. and I feel the need for a major BMW session coming on. That is BMW for @itch, Moan and Whine. I haven't posted in a couple of days. Yet, you would THINK that I would have plenty of time to do so... since I AM on vacation. But NO. Can you also say.... and this is the biggest reason for my BMW mood... I have done ZERO stamping. Yep and I am 3 days into my vacation. I don't have a ton of time to post right now this minute but later on this afternoon I will have more to post and HOPEFULLY something to upload. Just a couple of quick notes for now... there are approx 25 sets I want from the retired SU list. Whatever. and that is my short list. LOL (in a sinister sort of tone). I won't get them all but that is the number. I am in the middle of moving my craft room BACK to the original location. We had temporarily moved it out of the 3rd bedroom (used as an office/craft room) to the master bedroom in order to set up a guest room. So now the temporary guest room goes back to an office/craftroom. I need a bigger house so I can house my stamps. hehe. It's a pain to have to move it again but it's good too because I can take inventory and clean (which was on my agenda for my vacation and before you panic, yes, I like to organize and clean... it can be very zenlike and therapeutic). I know what you are thinking so stop it.

Anyway, this is why I haven't posted or stamped. I will try and get some before and after pictures of the process. It must be in the air because I've noticed a couple of other bloggers posting pictures of the same thing...spring cleaning the craft spaces. Spring is in the air. I love it... OK so I ended on a happy note. My mood is lifting just thinking about stampin =D.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Sometimes life gets in the way of the things we really want to do....STAMP! CAn't wait to see what you post next....no pressure though! (Hee, Hee!)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... I thought I was the only crazy one... lol... I love organizing also!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails