May 12, 2007

Here! ?Does this need something?

Even though week 2 challenge is over, here is another card for Challenge 2 with A*muse*A*palooza, no black ink. I've always liked a Mary Englebrite's card the one that said "Here" with Anna Estelle handing a single heart. I used my SU Stampin-ma-jig (at card club they like to call it liz-a-ma-jig because I use it so much) to line up the the word "Here!" on my card from the "Hang in the there" SU stamp. Using the "H" from the word "Hang" and the "ere!" from the word "there". I didn't glue the 3 blue flowers on the background, I slipped them onto the matte to see if I liked them. I love blue/brown together.


Recipe: Stamps: Bird, A Muse; Flower, SU Simply Said set, Card stock: SU turquoise, chocolate, Print cardstock Mind's Eye scrap pack (Costco), Ink: SU chocolate brown, Pencils: SU watercolor. Punches: Marvy Uchida; Accesories: A Muse Creative Candy (Flower center); Ribbon: Michaels spools.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card! And that bird is the most darling little thing!!HAve a wonderful Mother's DAy!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails