May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

REPOSTING: An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.... Mother's Day Card inspiration. This is the outside front cover of the card. I am also showing off the mega square scallop punch from Marvy with a window card. Inspiration was found from a notecard on the web. www.jennysweeney.com.

Inside of card image {2}. Sentiment, Happy Mother's Day. This is a really sweet card. I like how it turned out. I wanted it to be really sweet girly {dare I say prissy} so I think the SU blush colored paper provided the subtleness I was looking for. I doodled in a couple of apples on the tree and also 2 apples on the ground, one for mother, one for daughter. You might not be able to make them out because they are tiny but I drew faces on them also. {If you click on the photo it enlarges it enough so you can see the fine details}. Shout out to Mom and to all of the Mom's everyway. Have a fantastic day!




RECIPE: Stamps~SU A Tree For All Seasons, Karen Foster snap stamps for the sentiment; Paper~SU paper blush {one of my favorites}, Basic Grey; Accessories~Marvy Mega scalloped square punch, SU ribbon, SU markers, SU dazzling diamonds~~


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails