September 09, 2007

Cookie Recipe Card Class


I went to recipe card class at my upline's house a couple of weeks ago. The theme was recipe cards. We were all supposed to submit a favorite cookie recipe and then she designed the cards around the recipes. It was a lot of fun. There were a total of 10 recipe cards so there are some duplicates in the collage image. I wanted to upload this as a collage so I didnt have to upload 10 separate pics. Supplies can all be found in the current SU Idea Book and Catalog. These are 6x6 cards meant to fit the page protectors found on p. 168. They are then housed in a ring frame that sits on a countertop. I did not purchase the frame but they looked really nice. If you want to see pictures of the cookies and dete's list click on this link to this PDF. I just published this at Google Pages. It's the first time I have ever used this tool so it doesn't look pretty but it works. That's me way in the back on the left. The recipe I submitted was for Oatmeal Carmelita's.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails