September 15, 2007

The STUPID Stampin' Top 50 Widget

You see this crap!

EDITED TO ADD: DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT IT WENT FROM 644 TO 404 IN ONE NIGHT? SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT HOW INACCURATE IT IS? I'M NOT COMPLAINING...I MEAN 404 IS BETTER THAN 644 HELLO.... JUST SAYING.

Ok, call me crazy

but I wanted to try the Stamping Top 50 Widget AGAIN.



One... out of curiosity to see just how far I fell in standings this time. The first time I loaded it I was 194th place (I figured that wasn't so bad considering I was a newbie of sorts), the second time I reset it I was 344ish and NOW I'm 644th NO LESS.



I'm still not sure if I will keep it. I'm kind of mad that it loses me and then makes me go to the back of the line. But there's something about that stupid widget that makes me want to get to the Top 50. Ack. What's so funny about it.... it's probably just spyware anyway. HAHAHAHAHA. The jokes on us. PLUS I did figure out how to hack into it and for a few split seconds today I was "STAMPING TOP #1" HAHAHAHAHA. I was wondering if anyone would notice. Then I read the fine print that says don't mess with the code or the stamping nazi's will get you. So I reversed it. But it was so satisfying to see myself number 1 and oh I tried on a couple of other places also. HEHE. OK I couldn't be dishonest forever so I changed it back to the horrible standing of 644. I think I am going to remove it. These people are bad. They are taking up way too much space in my brain.

5 comments:

Rachel V. said...

I just found your blog and you are cracking me up. So I'm adding you to my Google Reader....and I'll do my part to get you in the Top 50. ROFL

Alli Miles said...

Sorry to hear about the top 50 thing. It happened to me a while back and then I just gave up after the second time of losing my number. I am actually surfing you blog right now because of the comment you left on Amy Westerman's blog about Papertrey crashing the Internet. I have never laughed so much. Thanks for making my day!

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Rachel, let me know where you blog is and I'll add you to my reader too.

Jan Scholl said...

the more hits I get the worse my number goes so why does that Happen? I really dont care but if you look at the stamping top list there are 402 listed so you cant be worse than that.

I was at 183 one day and two days later was at 200+ go figure

Unknown said...

don't take it personally, it loses all of us! personally I think that widget is a total jerk and the next time it forgets me, I am soooo forgetting it...permanently!
lol

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails