September 01, 2007

Ramblings

Greetings all of my blogoland friends. I just wanted to post a quick note to say hi. I have finished my latest Friday Blog Challenge and have something to post...but now I can't upload it until I charge the digi. Just wanted to say hi and tell you about our HEAT wave we are having in So Cal this weekend. Actually it's been hot all week. They are threatening blackouts or rolling blackouts. Not good. I have a couple of small window ACs so I am staying somewhat cool but they don't keep up with it after 3. I usually have to tough it out until after dark. I have been trying to enjoy the heat as much as possible because it reminds me of summer. I hope everyone is staying cool. I am planning on a low key weekend in my art room (hopefully) so I hope I have lots and lots to post for a change. ~stay tuned...

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails