November 20, 2007

I get a little mad scientistesque....Wanna peak into my messy art studio?

I thought this would be fun.... look at my mess after an afternoon of playing in my art studio. ROFL. I have the week off and just look at how many posts I get in when I have time. But look at this mess. WHOA. I obviously need a bigger space. It's not that big of a surface area to work. hehe. But I do love what I have. Side note: I have my follow up mammogram tomorrow. Why did I schedule it the day before T-day? Am I crazy? I figured it doesn't matter, just get it over with. It shouldn't be too bad it's at 10:30, I hope I don't have a panic attack again in the car on the way over. Well ok so it wasn't a full on panic attack, but it felt like it. Maybe I am a bit of a drama queen at times. Who knew? That's the lightshade in the upper left corner of the picture. It looks like part of the picture got cropped funny.

2 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

cool! the mess brought a lot of good works

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails