Whew 2 weeks it took me to finally finish my sample for Anna's sunflower plate challenge. I scrapped 3 different versions (or more) and this is what I finally came up with. I Also wanted to sew on this card and forgot to and before ya' know it I was all done and it was too late for sewing. Oh I was going to add a sentiment too. I'm a slow poke. I really like it... it's just that it took me a while to decide on what I liked. Plus I got sidetrack alot. That's been happening a lot lately. For my interpretation I tried to use the color scheme of the sunflower plate (if you click on the plate it links to the challenge)
and also I highlighted my sunflower with layered silk flowers attached with a center flower eyelet. I also cut out the little sunflower from the original stamped image and layered it on top of all. I wanted to point out that the ribbon I used is brown gingham checked not black and it's really pretty. It might be my newest favorite ribbon. I still might add the sentiment to a tag and attached it later. If I do I will take another picture to show you the real final version. Geesh that means I'm still not really done with this card. I tried my hand at watercoloring using SU re-inkers and waterbrush. Seriously it needs a sentiment. Now that I am looking at it online. Oh well its nearly 2 a.m. so I won't be adding that tonight. I have to get some sleep.