November 07, 2007

A New Prissy Pal In Blogoland


Light a torch people one of my favorite people of all time just got into blogoland!



Just wanted to send a shout out to the newest "Prissy Pal" to join us all in blogoland. Her NEW blog name is Out On a Limb, because that is where all the fruit are. Isn't that cute? We all know how fruity crafters can be! I used to work with her and now call her a friend. We've been stamping together for a while now too. She became a Stampin-Up distributor with me (they call me the cult leader) and we have soooo much fun going to workshops, shopping and entering contests. I can't believe I found someone as gaga as me over all things PRISSY. She's a super creative gal so be on the lookout for some fun "cute" stuff to come. She's extremely smart with a Master degree in Biology by day =D and all things Prissy by night. hehe. She's gaga over anything PURPLE. Go on over and tell her hi & tell her misspriss sent ya! Hi Michelle. Welcome. Check out my blogroll on the right I've added you to my list.

1 comment:

kari and kijsa said...

Sounds wonderful! we just hopped over here to say hi, and check out your great blog- now we will hop off to her's! (we sound like a couple of bunnies!! haha!)

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails