November 20, 2007

Random

Tony over at "Moved to the Mountains" blogspot would like to know more about her blogging friends. She has a survey to paste into your blog. I forgot to mention I have the week off so that's why I have time to play some of these blog games for a change...

Here's mine:
  1. Who am I? Liz - mom to 2 grown daughters, geek, aunt, sister, friend, daughter, married, petlover, papercraft artist (that's debatable but that's my story and I am sticking to it)
  2. Who knows me best? My mom and my kids. I'm an open book...everyone knows me. I a WYSIWYG kind of gal
  3. How old am I? 40 something?
  4. How old do I feel? 809
  5. The most important thing in my life is... my faith, then my family, and then my dog. Well maybe dog first then my... no this this is in no particular order. Did you know that "dog" spelled backwards is "god". I just get the biggest kick out of this. It's one of my favorite lines. That line and this one... did you know that "no" is a complete sentence? Ok I digress...
  6. I always carry...my tote
  7. Something I always do is...I always do a lot of things but I am a creature of habit. Every morning I get up walk straight to the coffeemaker and make my coffee. It doesn't vary unless I'm really organized and it gets done the night before on a rare day.
  8. I'm at my happiest when...I'm creating, talking on the phone
  9. On a Monday morning, you'll find me...on the way to work - bleh do we have to talk about that?
  10. My favorite mode of transportation is...vw yellow beetle
  11. My eyes are...hazel/green
  12. My favorite material possession is...craft supplies, of course
  13. To relax, I like to...create...
  14. The town I live in is...beautiful, sunny southern california
  15. What's my worst habit? laziness (I wish I could get myself to exercise daily but I think I am just lazy and it's become a habit)
  16. My guilty pleasure is...laziness (I mean physically lazy, I am not a lazy person in any other way, I work my arse off - I just wish it would translate into working off the real arse)!
  17. When I look at someone, the first thing I see is...soul...don't let it creep you out...I have a fine tuned sixth sense....I've always been this way. I was walking down Venice beach with one of my daughters and one of those palm readers grabbed us and told us they would give us a freeby. So we said we were game. He started to read my palm and he says to me...you are very psychic....I looked at him and said I KNOW. ROFL. I mean if you were psychic, wouldn't you KNOW it. hahahahhaha
  18. I think ....................... is beautiful. The sound of a cricket, I know weird but I just think that little cricket sound is sooooooooo cute
  19. One thing that I can live without is...this fat that has decided to glom itself onto my body and won't go away (due to laziness) and I hate it! Theme forming?
  20. One thing people don't know about me is...I'm wise?, well maybe they do know this about me but I only pull it out when needed ;) insert evil chuckle with head thrown back.
  21. My life is...full!!
Hey you can play too. Just paste this into your blog and complete the sentences.

No comments:

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails