November 16, 2007

Favorite New Prissy Pal - Kim Hughes - Paper Hugs

This isn't usually my thingy but I decided to showcase some of my favorite blog peoples today. Hey maybe I'll call it Blog Friend Fridays. I just LOVE Kim Hughes over at "Paper Hugs". Now she doesn't need me to showcase her at all she is definitely blazing her own trail, but her blog is just so cute and nice... from the header, the samples she shares with us and the clincher those TIPS they are amazing. Not only that she is a super compassionate and caring person. She offered me such kind words of support when I was freaking over my mammograms last month. It really helped me in the weird cyberhug (paperhug =D) sort of way. Here is the link now go on over there and give her a hug. As most of you know she has designed some stamp sets too. Here is one of the sets on my wish list. How cute is that owlie? Disclaimer: I am not in any way being compensated for this plug by anyone. I'm just saying...





Later on today I will pull over some of my favorite things about her blog but for now I gotta run.... HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these stamps and I have never seen them before or even heard of them...so thanks for the enabling! LOL

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I know aren't they cute. You can get them over at Cornish Heritage Farms.

Kim Mraz said...

wow, you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much for posting about me...you totally made my day :)

Allison Rankin said...

I concur...she is great both artistically and personally!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails