December 01, 2007

Firemen Paramedics in the house!!!

Ok so call me a baby but I didn't feel very well since yesterday. I am not taking illness too well these days. I came down with one of the worst case of food poisoning? or flu? ever.


It hit me so suddenly too. Anyway, by last night, a call to "911" was in order. I thought I should go to the hospital but I couldn't move myself because I was soooo weak.



At any rate it was a false alarm because once they got there and checked me out they recommend I stay put.... as they said, everyone will have diarrhea and vomiting one time in their life or another. I think they basically were calling me a drama queen.



It was a sight to behold. I had 5 a my favorite men in uniform in my room. Picture me in my pj's tears streaming down my face (I looked like hell too) all the sudden I perk up and sit up and I say, "OMG I just realized I have 5 a my favorite men in uniform in my room, I must have died and gone to heaven" Picture 5 burly firemen with hats clench at waist, heads down, kicking there feet back and forth, with that "aw shucks maam" look on there face. My daughter is like MOTHER how embarrasing. Then she must be what menopause does to you! I did feel better after seeing them. It was so worth the false alarm. I might call them again tonight just so I can have them over. hehe. Anyway, I think I have turned the corner as far as how bad I feel. Just some leftover chills, fever and headache, everything else seems to have subsided.

I hope to be back stamping soon. I can't believe my whole weekend has been a waste on this. I guess it's just natures way of telling me I need some rest... I sure did get some.

4 comments:

michelle g. said...

I hope you are feeling better. My dad got this nasty bug earlier this week. We were all worried -since he never gets sick- but after going to the doc, he had a nasty tummy attacking virus.

So keep warm and eat mild non-dairy, non-greasy foods (he was feeling better and then ate fries and a milkshake and got sick all over again).

Feel better!!!!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Hahaa!!! sorry you're feeling green.... we're green in our house this week too. Ugh. Something is going around, that's for sure. Feel better soon! -Anna.

Sharon in NE said...

There's just something about men in uniform!

Unknown said...

I thought for sure my time had come the last time I had a stomach thing last month, I lost 5 pounds which was the plus but I didn't get a visit from 5 sexy firemen...darn!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails