December 21, 2007

Pssst... enabler ALERT!

I know I know we're supposed to be getting presents for OTHERS. But just in case you wanted Santa to bring you a little sumpin sumpin and you don't have the sew mini yet I just got the lates email newsletter from Hancock Fabrics and the sew mini is on sale for $39.99. EDITED TO ADD: FYI, I JUST CHECKED MY OWN LINK TO HF AND IT STILL SAYS $49.99 ON THE WEB BUT THE EMAIL ALERT SAYS JUST REDUCED $39.99 SO THE EMAIL IS NEW INFO APPARENTLY. I AM SURE IF YOU INQUIRE YOU WILL GET THE "JUST REDUCED " RATE. THEY DID NOT MENTION A SECRET CODE OR ANYTHING. See here's the email:

1 Ideas from Hancock Fabrics
My Alerts

Reduced
Janome "Sew Mini" Sewing Machine
Price: $49.99
$39.99

They are normally $59.99. So this is the lowest I've seen it. I got mine for $49.99 with free shipping so this is a pretty good deal. Happy shopping. He's makin' a list and checkin' it twice. ~wink~ Oh and stay tuned cause I have a bunch I want to post but time's a wasting as it is. Now off to the stores. I haven't even started with my gift shopping yet. YIKES. I think I will push my holidays back a week if that's ok with everyone else.

1 comment:

michelle g. said...

You are bad, bad! I really want one of these but I am trying to not buy anything stamp related until Feb (yes, this Christmas I bought myself too many stamp items -I was uncontrolled stamp-crazy)

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails