December 10, 2007

Oh Tannenbaum....

Click on the picture and it gives you a better idea of what the tree really looks like. I was so excited about getting my tree up I decided to take a picture and share it right away. It's not even 100% trimmed yet but this is how far I got it so far. My dd wanted silver and blue this year so I obliged. Now mind you I have never veered from my usual traditional eclectic tree which is basically the green and red mix of anything goes. This year I actually attempted a theme ie blue/silver. I don't have all of the ornaments on it yet but you get the gist. I have a mix of blue and white lights and the white ones twinkle. None of us like twinkling lights but it was an accident and I don't know how to make them stop so I guess we will adapt. . I also still need to add tinsel.




This next image is a closeup of one of the ornaments and snowflakes. Which in a random fashion this picture actually turned out. I might try and use it for a blog banner. Now that would be new.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

oh...your tree is gorgeous!!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails