December 10, 2007

Messing with my blog

EDITED TO ADD: I'M LOVIN' MY NEW LOOK, IT'S VERY VINTAGE'Y AND THE STRETCH LAYOUT IS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKIN' FOR. I MIGHT MOVE TO TYPEPAD AT SOME POINT THOUGH... IT SEEMS THAT BLOGGER IS LIMITED AS TO CHOICES FOR CUSTOMIZING. UNLESS OF COURSE I'M MISSING SOMETHING? WHICH I PROBABLY AM.

By the way I am testing out some different looks for my blog. I am not quite sure how to customize my blog so it is all trial and error. I did however figure out which template I needed to use to have it stretch across the page. I wanted to add a blog banner but didn't fit right so I removed it a million times. Since I couldn't figure out the banner I decided to at least use Christmas colors (well somewhat). Stay tuned....

1 comment:

michelle g. said...

I am on the fence -you know how I don't like change!!! But, it is growing on me. I like it stretched and I am liking the sea green/red combo.

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails