December 16, 2007

Quickie Ornaments

I thought I'd like these more...They aren't blurry IRL. The photographs surprise again are so blurry. These were simple and somewhat quick but they are too plain IMHO. I thought I would post them anyway to see what Michelle thought. Seems how I only have one visitor EVER which is my friend Michelle. Michelle and I joke all the time only one person reads our blogs each other....we each only have one visitor a day. ROFL EDITED TO ADD: I mean I really do have a lame blog. So I am not hurt or in shock that I don't REALLY have all that many virtual PRISSY PALS. I'm really not. I don't do anything except post my cards. It's not like I provide a service, or do tutorials or sell stuff on sale or even come up with an original thought. Guess how many design teams I'm on? Yep you guessed that right....ZERO. I mean I practically CASE everything I do. I'm a complete and total amateur and I'm alright with that. It is just one boring yadayadaya post after another. I mean who cares? I just had to add that... I like talking to myself apparently. I mean I leave the longest voicemails. Ya know I like talking to air TOO apparently. hahahhahahahaha. Hi Michelle. hehe. I mean take my challenge for example that I posted earlier this month. The challenge was to use the colors and sketch in that post and then backlink. Well there were 2 backlinks of a participant. Guess who? Michelle...she played twice.... GOSH if it weren't for Michelle I'd have NO friends at all. Did you know that Michelle's favorite color is purple? Yep random fact I know...but it is...

Ok I'm gonna go eat worms. ciao.






5 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

What are you talking about? You can't see me here? I'm right here!I read you everyday! Oh...perhaps I should say something every now and then...sorry. I forgot you couldn't read my mind. (Its such easy reading most people can.)

Unknown said...

Hey now!
What about me??!
I'm always here too. I don't participate in ANY challenges, I just don't have the time. And I too enjoy talking just to hear myself talk.
But I definitely hear ya (I should say read ya).

Angel said...

I read too! In fact.... I tagged you!!
see my blog... www.angelosity.blogspot.com.
Have a great day, blog buddy!

Vicki Chrisman said...

ME ME ME! lol Love these!

michelle g. said...

Hmmm....I guess I should make a comment, but see, way more people read your blog!!! It's me all alone in blogland (lol);)

Sorry I have been so MIA, my blog has been completely unattended!

Followers

Related Posts with Thumbnails